Thursday, March 25, 2010

Busy Time

Hello,

I love the spring time. This is very busy time for me. In last few months I did not have a time to publish anything on my blog because of photographing weddings in Orlando, family portraits and business portrait photo shoots. My apologies!
Spring is a perfect time for Engagement Photo Session and in last few weeks I met many couples! Let me introduce...
Elisa and Chase... on Engagement Photo Session. Congratulations for your upcoming wedding!




Noemi ans Reyes... Married on 2/28/2010. Best wishes for both of you! Photos from your wedding are ready...


Tiffany and Steve... Perfect scenery for your Engagement Photo Session in Orlando area. Beautiful couple and beautiful picture...


If you are ready for scheduling your Engagement Photo Session, Portrait Photo Session or you just want to have more information about photo services offered by Ksel Photography please contact me any time at beata@kselphotography.com or 407 951 6602

Ksel Photography is specializing in wedding photography, portrait and family photography. As weddig photographers we serve Orlando, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Oviedo, Winter Springs, Longwood, Sanford, Lake Mary, Apopka, Eustis, Melbourne, Daytona Beach , St.Augustine areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment